Thursday, October 27, 2011

Asian Restaurants-Kia's Review

Guide Dog Kia's review...


WOOF! Hello everyone. I want to give FOUR paws rating to the SUSHI PALACE on Division St. in Somerville, New Jersey.


For the first time in 2 1/2 years, my Mom and I did not even get a glance or question when entering an Asian restaurant! I guess it is the culture...what do I know, Im just a dog! Woof! The only other place that was as welcoming is our local Chinese place that we have been going to for years!


Don't get me wrong, we have never been refused service, but sometimes stopped at the door with questioning about the dog. As soon as Mom shows them the card from the Seeing Eye, which has our picture and the law printed on the back, then all is well. Sometimes it just takes a word like "She's a guide Dog", but hey....I have a big yellow sign that says "Ignore me, "I am a working Guide Dog" and I wear a harness...how much more do you need? Oh well, exposure to me will help pave the way for the next dog. Barriers will be broken down!


Mom says the place was great., even though she does not like Sushi, she found several items to enjoy. The other three with us ate that sruff....YUK! They seemed to be very excited with their food.This place was very busy, the staff very efficient and the food came out quick.

FOUR paws up for Sushi Palace! woof!


So, if you are in the area and have a craving for sushi, stop into the Sushi Palace, you will not be disappointed

No comments: